OPEN REGISTRATION 2014
NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!!!
Ponytail (Girls): 8-10 • 11-13 • 14-18
Boys Baseball: 8-10 • 11-13 • 14-16
T-Ball (Boys and Girls): 6-7
Again this year we will be registering the Boys and Girls Leagues at the same place.
Both leagues are separate. Register early, don’t be left out.
You can register on this site and pay with your credit card here.
Registration will be held:
Saturdays, March 15th, 22nd and 29th, 2014
from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
at Our Lady of Hope Church, O’Brien Hall
corner of Lafayette and Grant Street
*Special date for late people to register will be
Saturday, April 12th, same location and time.
Last day to Register for the 2014 Season is May 2nd, 2014!
- Registration is $36.00 new pants will be given to first year players only. Players who played last year are to wear previous year pants.
- If pants are needed for last years players we have once used pants or you can purchase a new pair for $10.00.
- The Registration Fee has to be paid in full at time of registration.
- No one will be assigned a team unless paid in full.
- Raffle tickets will be available if you would like, to help raise money for your registration fee.
- Anyone missing registration dates can register at Royal Printing, 351 Grant St. near Potomac.
- Ask your friends to join. No Experience Necessary.
- All games and practices at LaSalle Park beginning approximately by May 13th, 2014. Games start at 6:15 pm.
- We can use volunteer coaches and umpires. Umpires get $20.00 per game.
- League Jackets can be acquired by selling 40 extra raffle tickets.